Newborn care services
My Lullaby Babies LLC have experienced specialists who specialize in Newborns and provides (24) hour care to parents before and after delivery.
Our Newborn Care Specialists include live-in care (24/hrs) and Newborn Night Care. Postpartum Doulas primarily offer daytime services. In addition, we offer step down care that transitions parents from more initial skilled care to fully qualified, but lesser experienced care if desired.
Some job functions include but not limited to:
- Staying alert during night to ensure baby’s sleep and parents get rest during the night.
- Guiding and assisting parents to develop healthy eating, sleeping and care routines for newborn.
- Developing sleep routines and training newborns to sleep throughout the night.
- Nutrition and care including bottle preparation, feeding, bottle sterilization, bath time, diaper changing, tummy time, mental stimulation and appropriate swaddling for nap time.
- Following and maintaining newborn safety always.
- Educating parents on proper and acceptable baby care like burping after every feeding due to acid reflux and colic.
- Maintaining a clean environment for the newborn by organizing the nursery and disposing of soiled diapers appropriately.
- Administering medication through, plastic oral syringe, dropper or Nebulizer machine at intervals; using accurate logs for medication times and dosages.
- Lactation support.
The total placement fee is based on the plan selected. Upon execution of this agreement, a non-refundable registration/ search fee of $300.00 is due. Once the Client agrees upon a Newborn Care Specialist, the placement fee is due in full upon hiring the Newborn Care Specialist. It is understood that payment must be received prior to Newborn Care Specialist reporting for work at your home. The Newborn Care Specialist will not be placed with the Client if payment is not completed.
Client understands that upon the voluntary or involuntary termination of a Newborn Care Specialist, the Agency is not required to reimburse Client for any expenses that may be or have been incurred by Client.